Monday, December 19, 2016

Post 9: Changes to my Study Programme

Hi guys, in this opportunity I talk about of the changes to my study programme.
I’m studying Forestry in Universidad de Chile, and I love this career, because is very entertaining. However there are some subjects that I do not like, for example oratory.
This semester is ending, and is coming the summer time practice. We go to Malleco (nearby Temuco, in Región de la Araucarnía) and Pantanillos that are located nearby of Constitución, in Región Del Maule. In this journey, we visit some forest with Araucaria araucana, I love this tree.
In the next semester, my subject will be in general interesting, nevertheless, I have a subject called "Bases socioeconómicas y legales para la gestión forestal y ambiental" and I do not like the things of economy either legal things, but is necessary pass this subject to take the cardboard hehe.
Each year in the university is harder and the workload is a lot more. However, the human being is an animal of habit, is for this that I’m accustomed to this.
The faculty do not have the buildings necessary for all student, is for this that in halfway through the year, the student let start a strike, but this is other point. I hope that this problem will be resolve, because is a basic need.
In the next year, we will start with GIS (Geographic information system), this tool is very important to map a place, to prevent any disaster like a fire or proliferation of any pathogenic in the forest.

No comments:

Post a Comment